On Friday, July 28th, Action Hepatitis Canada will join hundreds of organizations around the world in observing World Hepatitis Day.
By taking part in World Hepatitis Day, you can help amplify our call for federal leadership in the elimination of viral hepatitis in Canada.
There are a number of ways that you can support this campaign.
Top actions you can take on (or leading up to) July 28th:
- Share this press release with your local media.
- Share this National Strategy 1-pager with your MP.
- Share this National Strategy infographic produced by CanHepC in partnership with several national organizations, including AHC.
- Share photos and videos of World Hepatitis Day activities that are happening in your city using the campaign hashtag #WorldHepatitisDay.
- Share one of the graphics below with this link: www.actionhepatitiscanada.ca/national-action-plan.
- Share one of the graphics below with one of these tweets:
Today Canada joins countries all over the world to observe #WorldHepatitisDay.
Today I call on my government for an action plan for the elimination of viral hepatitis in Canada. #WorldHepatitisDay
I’m standing up for the healthcare needs of the 250,000 Canadians with #HepC.
This organization stands for equitable access to care and treatment for all Canadians with #Hepatitis.
It’s time for a national strategy for responding to viral hepatitis in Canada.