On Thursday, July 28th, Action Hepatitis Canada will join hundreds of organizations around the world in observing World Hepatitis Day.
By taking part in World Hepatitis Day, you can help amplify our call for federal leadership in the elimination of viral hepatitis in Canada.
There are a number of ways that you can support this campaign.
Top actions you can take on (or leading up to) July 28th:
- Sign the Parliamentary Petition.
- Customize and share our press release template with your local media outlets.
- Follow and retweet us on Twitter.
- Share this video and/or image on all of your social media platforms and link them back to the Parliamentary petition.
- Share this National Strategy infographic produced by CanHepC in partnership with several national organizations, including AHC.
- Write a letter to your MP using this template.
- Share photos and videos of World Hepatitis Day activities that are happening in your city using the campaign hashtag #WorldHepatitisDay.
- Share this link: www.actionhepatitiscanada.ca/national-strategy
- Share these tweets:
Today Canada joins countries all over the world to observe #WorldHepatitisDay.
Today I call on my government for a strategy towards the elimination of viral hepatitis in Canada. #WorldHepatitisDay
I’m standing up for the healthcare needs of the 250,000 Canadians with #HepatitisC.
This organization stands for equitable access to care and treatment for all Canadians with #Hepatitis.
It’s time for a national strategy for responding to viral hepatitis in Canada.